So… What do we need?
- 200 g of Mushrooms mix
- 100 g Vegetables (1/2 shallots, some pieces of Celery and a small garlic clove)
- 500 g of water
- 160 g Double Cream
- 1 ts of Vegetable Stock Cube (I made mine with the TM5)
- Some Leaves of Parsley
- Salt and pepper as you like
- Place mushrooms and vegetables into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7
- Add 25g oil and sauté 3 min/120°/speed 1↪
- Now you can add water, vegetable cube and cook 10 min/100°/speed 3
- Add cream and cook for 10 min/90°/speed 2 (You must check the thickness… To adjust it you can use maizena or flour.)
- When you like the thickness add the parsley and blend 30 sec/speed 3-8 (you must increase it gradually!)
I served it with Crostini and some fried pleurotus!